Opinions sought for Orchids & Onions awards
The San Diego Architectural Foundation (SDAF) is on its annual quest to find out what residents think makes San Diego’s built environment blossom (or stink) and is again soliciting public nominations through Aug. 1 for projects to be considered for 2013’s Orchids & Onions Awards.
All San Diegans are encouraged to take a few moments to have their say about what they view as the good, the bland and the ugly from Oceanside to Otay Mesa, in categories including Architecture, Historic Preservation, Interior Design, Landscape Architecture, and Miscellaneous; covering just about everything in-between.
By uploading a few photos on the SDAF’s Orchids & Onions website at orchidsandonions.org, along with your rationalization, you can be part of cultivating a more thoughtfully designed San Diego.
Orchids & Onions is an interactive, community-based program.
- Volunteer of the Year: ‘Emotional Paramedic’ and La Jollan honored by San Diego Police
- Palette to Palate event boasts art, music, food and fun
- Town Council welcomes new trustees, approves Coast Walk resolution
- UCSD lecture series to explore the human experience
- Riford Library to host reception and tour Jan. 8
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=108920