Big waves, big fun for surfers last week in La Jolla
A surfer drops into a nine-foot-high wave just outside the Children’s Pool in La Jolla on Friday, June 7.
- Big waves roll into town for surfers in La Jolla
- 1913-2013 (and counting): Grande Colonial Hotel marks 100 years in La Jolla with special events
- St. Patrick’s Day ‘tradition’ observed with 33rd open reading at D.G. Wills in La Jolla
- Vets enjoy surfing at La Jolla Shores
- Move to restore beach access at Princess Street resurfaces
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=108543