She wore an itsy, bitsy, teeny, weeny (colorful) bikini
• PHOTO GALLERY: Click on the NEXT> button above to see all 10 photos from Fashion Week San Diego’s summer bikini fashion show.
Roppongi Restaurant and Sushi played host for the second year to the Fashion Week San Diego kickoff to summer bikini fashion show. Music by DJ Who played as Fashion Week designers previewed their summer fashions, many with hats designed by Florencia Gomez- Gerbi of Greenpacha Hats. Designers featured included: Dos Caras Swimwear; Laced with B; Love Charles; Mahogany Blues; RH CREATION; and Noia. Allison Andrews, the founder of FWSD, emceed the event wearing RH Creation clothes. The approximately 150 attendees sipped cocktails and sampled Roppongi appetizers.
— Ashley Mackin
- La Jolla’s Best Bets for Events: April 26-May 5: Music, dance, photo/art exhibits, La Jolla Half Marathon, Cinco de Mayo party, historical walking tours and more
- [Exclusive VIDEO] Disney’s ‘Wreck-It Ralph’ and ‘The Simpsons’ Director Rich Moore draws crowds to Spike & Mike’s Festival of Animation in La Jolla
- The Klines make a fine, funny art of dining out at Athenaeum exhibit in La Jolla
- Athenaeum soiree offers guests an evening in ‘Paris’
- Historical Society kicks off lecture series with ‘The La Jolla Homefront During World War II’
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=108336