Repaving project stalls traffic on Torrey Pines Road in La Jolla, May 29-30
From Local Reports
Torrey Pines Road is being resurfaced from Amalfi to Coast Walk. This is resulting in long traffic delays into and out of La Jolla. Local officials have been working with city staff to try to minimize the tough traffic backups on Torrey Pines Road.
The goal is to reopen both lanes of traffic in each direction by 3 p.m. today (Wednesday, May 29) and finish the slurry sealing by tomorrow (Thursday, May 30) at 3 p.m. There will be no lane closures on Friday. The contractors will return Monday June 3 to strip the pavement and again on Monday, June 10 for final stripping.
- District 1 City Council candidates Sherri Lightner, Ray Ellis square off during ‘La Jolla Light’ debate at MCASD
- Cleanup effort underway on Torrey Pines Road
- Crash snarls traffic in La Jolla
- Weather continues to pummel La Jolla
- Two-car collision causes pileup on Torrey Pines Road
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=107956