La Jolla fitness studio marks move with community event
Bird Rock Fit has upgraded its space by moving into the former Dearinger Salon (corner of Nautilus and La Jolla Boulevard) to offer its clients greater amenities — more floor space, an outdoor patio, larger changing rooms, shower, private off-street parking, bike rack, free community Zumba parties and more.
To commemorate the move, co-owner Ethan Kopsch and his team will host a grand opening celebration, 1-4 p.m. Saturday, May 18. The event is open to all and will feature games, food, drinks, demonstrations and a charity raffle; for every pet food item brought in, visitors will receive a raffle ticket to enter into a prize drawing. The food will be donated to a local pet shelter.
For more information, call Ryan Halvorson at (858) 456-2690 or e-mail email@example.com
- Cheers Foundation hosts Life-Links health lecture at La Jolla High
- Health seminar to explore use of natural supplements
- Infant health fair and baby clothing swap planned for Saturday, Feb. 25
- High-tech fish tracking gives NOAA researcher insights into conservation
- Bird Rock Fit to host ‘Zumbathon’
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=107145