La Jolla Garden Club to hold sale on Saturday
The La Jolla Garden Club will hold its annual Gardeners’ Market from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, May 11, on the patio outside Chase Bank, at 7777 Girard Ave. The potted plants, topiaries, succulent arrangements, baked goods and gift items — all with a garden theme — will be tied with bows, ready to give as Mother’s Day gifts the following morning.
Proceeds from the market go to the club’s civic projects and provide horticultural scholarships for local students. For more information, call (858) 272-3875.
- La Jolla Garden Club to host Mother’s Day sale
- Community Calendar Jan. 24 – Jan. 31
- Psychologist to discuss news photos at La Jolla’s Athenaeum Music & Arts Library
- La Jolla Garden Club marks holidays with members ‘Tea by the Sea’
- Many holiday concerts scheduled for next week in and around La Jolla
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=106620