Coffee bar marks second year with food tasting event May 9 in La Jolla
The Latte by the Sea espresso/lunch site (7855 Ivanhoe Ave. across from the post office) will host a second anniversary event on Thursday, May 9.
There will be a pastry tasting 8:30-10:30 a.m. and a food tasting 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. with live music, gift card opportunity drawings and more to launch its next year in the Village.
Latte by the Sea features espresso and brewed coffees and teas from San Diego’s Café Moto roaster. The lattes and cappuccinos are prepared with smiles by baristas Jacqueline and Whitnee. The duo also sells Açai bowls, fruit smoothies, English muffin breakfast sandwiches, breakfast burritos, sandwiches and Paninis, plus soups and salads.
- Senior safe driving course set to begin in March at JCC in La Jolla
- Lt. Governor Gavin Newsom will visit La Jolla’s UCSD to discuss politics in the digital age
- Psychologist to discuss news photos at La Jolla’s Athenaeum Music & Arts Library
- Many holiday concerts scheduled for next week in and around La Jolla
- San Diego Triathlon Challenge at La Jolla Cove is sold-out
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=106618