Mary Star of the Sea Church to hold its first Cinco de Mayo party
Mary Star of the Sea Catholic Church will host its first community-wide Cinco de Mayo celebration, 6 p.m. Saturday, May 4, in the Parish Hall, 7713 Girard Ave.
Entertainment will include a mariachi trio and the youth performance group, Paloma Aragon Arte Flamenco Dance Company.
- Memorial service Dec. 11 for longtime La Jollan Julia Harting Keelin
- La Jolla’s Riford Center will present ‘cooking class’ with chef celebs
- Helping Hands: Here are a dozen dandy ways to spread some holiday cheer
- Summer internships hold life lessons for students
- La Jolla’s ‘Gem’ of the week: Inspiration
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=106417