House of Week; 1263 Silverado Street
“The Little Blue House” c. 1909
The James A. “Squire” Wilson (builder of the Cabrillo Hotel) Spec. House #1. Historical Landmark No. 941 located in the Village of La Jolla. $300k+ restoration completed in 2009. Two bedrooms/two baths; 1,182 sq feet.Expansion possibilities exist as well! Mills Act presently allows for annual
taxes of $2,592. Large 5,750 square foot lot in the Village. A rare offering of a restored beach cottage that is a treasure to enjoy
for years to come.
Offered at $1,859,000
Prudential CA Realty
- House of Week; 7744 Ludington Place
- House of the week: 7727 Lookout Drive
- House of the Week: 7457 Draper Ave.
- House of the Week: 100 Coast Blvd. #402
- House of the Week: 1009 Solymar, La Jolla 92037
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=105865