La Jolla High School Foundation hosts Vikings, Vines and Vintners
Sabrina Nelson gets wine from Kim Comar of the Maddalena Vineyard.
Click on the NEXT> button above to see all 9 photos from the Vikings, Vines and Vintners event.
Supporters turned out en masse for the Vikings, Vines and Vintners fundraiser to benefit La Jolla High School on March 23, 2013 at the La Jolla Country Club. More than a dozen wineries provided tastes and wines for bid at the silent auction. Local businesses also donated gift certificates and prizes for auction, which was emceed by radio host and La Jolla High parent Mike Halloran from 91X. Hosted by the Foundation of La Jolla High, this year’s event marked the seventh year for the major fundraiser. For more information about the Foundation of La Jolla High School, visit ljhs.sandi.net/foundation
- Heart of San Diego gala supports UCSD Sulpizio Cardiovascular Center
- Premium wines gathered for upcoming Bishop’s School auction, gala in La Jolla
- Students from La Jolla’s four high schools shine in talent show to raise cash for scholarships
- Las Patronas welcomes new class, reveals 2013 Jewel Ball theme at La Jolla luncheon
- Big Brothers Big Sisters honors Padres Chairman Ron Fowler as 2012 ‘Person of the Year’ at La Jolla event
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=104913