Spring egg hunt attracts crowds for family fun at La Jolla Recreation Center
The crafts room is the place to relax after the egg hunt.
Click on the NEXT> button above to see all 14 photos from the Easter egg hunt.
The little ones arrived with enthusiasm, extra energy and eagle eyes for the annual Spring Egg Hunt hosted by La Jolla Recreation Center on March 30, 2013. It was
5-4-3-2-1 and they were off across the field gathering all the plastic eggs their baskets could hold, looking for that one “silly faced” egg that would bring them a special prize. Participants received a bag of candy treats after the hunt and could opt to color a bunny picture or make an Easter craft. Peter Rabbit was on hand for photos.
- Peter Rabbit to star at annual egg hunt on April 23 at La Jolla Recreation Center
- La Jolla Community Center guests spend ‘A Night with the Opera Singing Chef’
- San Diego Opera buffs gather at 2013 season opening gala
- La Jolla Cove Swim Club takes a Polar Bear Plunge into the New Year
- New instructor says ‘Zumba’ liberates the soul and spirit
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=105032