La Jolla Playhouse needs audience feedback
|La Jolla Playhouse is participating in an exciting program coordinated by Theatre Communications Group (TCG), the national service organization dedicated to strengthening, nurturing and promoting non-profit professional theatre in the U. S. TCG has designed Audience (R)Evolution to study successful audience engagement models across the country.
They invite participation by La Jolla patrons by giving feedback regarding previous theatre going experience(s). The following survey should take no longer than 10-15 minutes to complete: http://www.keysurvey.com/f/487574/2038/?LQID=1&388=388. Playhouse organizers request surveys be completed by Monday, April 8.
Contribution will help play a role in how to best serve audiences and the findings from this program will benefit the theatre field as a whole.
- Here’s your chance to solve a crime: Become a detective in Accomplice: San Diego, a La Jolla Playhouse WoW production
- Actor Henry Woronicz embarks on a lofty odyssey of the imagination in An Iliad at La Jolla Playhouse
- ‘Hands on a Hardbody’ crazy idea, sensational show
- La Jolla Playhouse’s new drama shows lives ‘Ruined’ by war
- Handful of surprises in Playhouse’s upcoming season
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=104783