La Jolla Parks and Beaches launches website
The La Jolla Parks and Beaches (LJP&B) advisory committee has finally launched their own website. Created by member-to-be (as soon as there is an opening) Justin Schlaefi, lajollaparksandbeaches.org was live as of April 3. It offers agendas, meeting minutes and information, committee purpose, projects, and ways to contact the committee. Previously, information about the committee could only be found on the La Jolla Community Planning Association website, and there was a mention of LJP&B on the La Jolla Town Council website.
- La Jolla Community Calendar Dec. 13 – Dec. 20, 2012
- Auditions for Old Globe’s student ‘Shakespeare Intensive’ are March 10-11
- Former secretary of state offers inspiration to Bishop’s students
- Jewish Family Service hosts talk on money, legal matters
- Send in your ‘postcard’ of La Jolla
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=104771