JCC event will mark 60 years of Holocaust commemoration on April 7
Jewish Federation of San Diego County will present a 90-minute Holocaust commemoration (Yom Hashoah) 1:30 p.m. Sunday, April 7, in the Garfield Theater at the Jewish Community Center, 4126 Executive Drive, La Jolla. This commemoration has been held in San Diego for more than three decades and last year, was the largest in the United States with more than 700 people in attendance. The 2013 theme is “Remember, Honor and Teach: Children of the Holocaust.” Free. (858) 737-7138.
- [Exclusive VIDEO] Disney’s ‘Wreck-It Ralph’ and ‘The Simpsons’ Director Rich Moore draws crowds to Spike & Mike’s Festival of Animation in La Jolla
- Nov. 15 – Nov. 22 Community Calendar
- La Jolla Community Center thanks benefactors at ‘reopening’ party
- La Jolla Open Aire Market marks 14th year with Harvest Festival on Sunday, Oct. 28
- La Jolla Shores Association celebrates fall at festival fundraiser
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=104505