La Jolla’s UC San Diego hosts campus open house April 6
UC San Diego invites middle school, high school and community college students and their families to Triton Day on campus, 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Saturday, April 6.
A special presentation will take place from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the Conrad Prebys Concert Hall, where attendees will learn about timelines, requirements, college tests, the application process and financial aid. The event and parking is free, but seating is limited and an RSVP is required at (858) 534-6862 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more, visit the website tritonday.ucsd.edu/chartingthecourse
While on campus, Triton Day guests can also check out:
• College Information Booth: 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. UCSD Town Square
• Campus tours: 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. every 30 minutes, departing from rupertus Way, across from center hall
• Entertainment: 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. throughout campus
• 35th annual cultural celebration at Thurgood marshall college: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., food, dance, music and art from around the world.
- Students reach out to San Diego families in need for “Operation Santa”
- UC San Diego to consider reopening Crafts Center
- GMO panel to be held at UCSD this October
- Crafters protest closing of UC San Diego art center
- Cross-country athlete Tanner Collins earns ‘Runner of the Week’ honors for UCSD in La Jolla
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=104104