La Jolla Home Theater & Automation acquires Modern Home Systems
From Binacorp, Inc. Reports
La Jolla Home Theater & Automation, specializing in home control using Apple products, announced its acquisition of Modern Home Systems, San Diego’s leader in custom home theaters.
The acquisition of Modern Homes Systems brings with it 25 years of industry experience and further expands La Jolla Home Theater & Automation’s share in the San Diego market. The purpose of the acquisition is to enhance La Jolla Home Theater’s custom home theater capabilities, broaden its product line up and magnify its customer reach.
The Modern Home Systems acquisition complements and expands La Jolla Home Theater’s capacity to now include installation and service of Crestron Systems, the world’s leader for advanced home and building control automation solutions.
“We are really excited to offer our customers even more choices when it comes to home automation. We can now service both Savant and Crestron systems, which is a huge deal for us,” said Otto Benson, president of La Jolla Home Theater & Automation.
Conversely, La Jolla Home Theater will now be able to offer Modern Home customers an improved list of high-end equipment, including speakers from Focal and McIntosh, as well as control from Savant, the first Apple-based home and commercial automation system solution.
In addition, as Apple Authorized Resellers, La Jolla Home Theater can now offer Modern Home Systems clients Apple: products, service, training and even in-home appointments from their certified Apple technicians.
Legally know as Binacorp, Inc. the company was founded in 2007.
— To see the home automation technology in action, visit La Jolla Home Theater & Automation showrooms:
• La Jolla: Monday-Friday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. at 6837 La Jolla Blvd., La Jolla • (858) 750-3177
• Rancho Santa Fe: Monday-Sunday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at 16081 San Dieguito Road, Suite G-2, Rancho Santa Fe • (858) 756-5606
- Marrokal Design & Remodeling team can help make your home, your universe
- Adelaide’s: Flowers for every season, reason in La Jolla
- New restaurant Ohana Café bids ‘Aloha!’ to La Jolla
- Hair-free, carefree: That’s the Brazilia Skin Care way at La Jolla and Del Mar salon
- Aroma Café offers a chic collection of dining experiences in La Jolla
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=104403