Stars twinkled brightly at Charity Ball’s ‘When You Wish Upon A Star’ benefit for Rady Children’s Hospital
Click on the NEXT> button above to see all 14 photos from the 2013 Charity Ball.
Local celebrities filled the Crown and Coronet Rooms at the Hotel del Coronado for the 104th Charity Ball with the theme, “Wish Upon A Star,” on Feb. 16, 2013 to benefit The Peckham Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders at Rady Children’s Hospital. After dinner, guests danced until midnight to the music of Wayne Foster Entertainment.
- New Athenaeum book celebrates 20 years, 40 artists of La Jolla’s Music & Arts Library
- San Diego Opera buffs gather at 2013 season opening gala
- Premium wines gathered for upcoming Bishop’s School auction, gala in La Jolla
- Las Patronas awards grantee checks at annual Beneficiaries Luncheon in La Jolla
- Las Patronas welcomes new class, reveals 2013 Jewel Ball theme at La Jolla luncheon
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=103265