La Jolla Community Center guests spend ‘A Night with the Opera Singing Chef’
A full house of attendees raise their hands to show who has joined as members of the La Jolla Community Center.
Click on the NEXT> button above to see all 18 photos from La Jolla Community Center’s ‘A Night with the Opera Singing Chef’ event.
The La Jolla Community Center hosted “A Night with the Opera Singing Chef” Elizabeth Podsiado as both a fundraiser for the center and Podsiado’s birthday celebration on Feb. 15, 2013. Guests sampled a variety of food, soups and wine, while folk songs and opera selections were performed by Podsiado, Alexis Alfaro, Marilyn Anderson, Patrick Anderson and Pandeli Lazaridi. Podsiado also holds weekly soup-cooking classes at the center. For more information, call (858) 459-0831 or visit ljcommunitycenter.org
- ‘Lifelike’ exhibit re-imagines reality at Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego in La Jolla
- San Diego Opera buffs gather at 2013 season opening gala
- Las Patronas awards grantee checks at annual Beneficiaries Luncheon in La Jolla
- La Jolla Symphony & Chorus gala opens season with salute to Paris
- Las Patronas welcomes new class, reveals 2013 Jewel Ball theme at La Jolla luncheon
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=103184