American Girl Fashion Shows to benefit neonatal care unit
The Scripps Performing Arts Academy will host more than 100 local costumed girls and their American Girl dolls walking the runway at the annual American Girl Fashion Show, 2 p.m. March 9 and 10 at Qualcomm Hall, 5775 Morehouse Drive, Sorrento Valley.
Proceeds will benefit the UCSD Medical Center Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
The models were chosen from a series of auditions held earlier this year. Tickets are $35 or VIP seating is $100 at (858) 586-7834 or ScrippsPerformingArts.com
Since 1992, the American Girl Fashion Show has raised more than $45 million for children’s charities around the country.
- Festival of Animation welcomes ‘Simpsons’ Producer David Silverman to La Jolla
- La Jolla Community Calendar Jan. 31 – Feb. 7
- La Jolla Community Calendar Dec. 13 – Dec. 20, 2012
- Community Calendar Nov. 29 – Dec. 6
- Break dancing sensation comes to La Jolla as part of yoga class
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=102780