Montessori educator will discuss teaching ‘special needs’ students
Silvia Dubovoy, Ph.D., of the Montessori Institute of San Diego Teacher Training Center in La Jolla, will discuss how the Montessori education philosophy can be used to serve children who society deems to have “special needs,” at 4 p.m. Sunday, March 10 at the center, 8745 La Jolla Scenic Drive North.
Attendees are asked to enter from 8660 Gilman Drive, turn at the sign for Congregation Beth El, and drive up into the campus, past the large parking lot on the right. The training center will be on the left, enclosed in a white picket fence. For more information, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (858) 535-0500, ext. 101.
- Gillispie School celebrates 60 years on Girard Avenue
- The Principal’s Office: Meet Jill Platt. Coffee, prayer and love of students fuels All Hallows Academy principal in La Jolla
- Knights soak Vikings in boys water polo at La Jolla cross-town rivalry match
- Evans’ sixth- and seventh-graders learn on iPads
- Social networks have impact on voter turnout, UC San Diego study shows
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=102681