La Jolla’s annual ‘Concours’ auto show billed as top event by British car magazine
The La Jolla Historical Society’s luxury auto show received a nod from car enthusiasts overseas when British car magazine Octane listed the Concours d’Elegance as one of three highly anticipated auto shows in its March edition (alongside the Manx Classic on the Isle of Man, United Kingdom and the Techno Classica in Essen, Germany).
Tickets to the ninth annual Concours event, which kicks off Friday, April 5 with a 70-mile tour of San Diego and culminates with the Sunday, April 7 auto show in Ellen Browning Scripps Park, will pay homage to the world’s finest classics cars, including Rolls Royce, Bentley, Bugatti, Cadillac and Duesenberg.
Proceeds benefit the La Jolla Historical Society and the Monarch School.
Tickets are $35 in advance or $40 at the door. This year’s event includes a raffle to win a two-year lease on a Fiat 500. Raffle tickets are $40 each and can be purchased online at lajollaconcours.com
- La Jolla Village Merchants discuss proposed hotel, crackdown on illegal signs
- Merchants divided on future of monthly car show
- Merchants to take stand on Cove stench
- La Jolla Merchants Association seeks new office space
- Coller to head merchants group, calls for more to get involved
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=102536