La Jolla Town Council to hold trustee elections March 14
The La Jolla Town Council (LJTC) will hold board member elections during its next meeting, 5 p.m. March 14 at La Jolla Rec Center, 615 Prospect St.
Incumbent LJTc trustees running for a second term include: consumer protection and anti-trust law attorney Michael Dershowitz; mortgage professional Nancy Gardner; real estate and business attorney Steve Haskins; music teacher and harpist Sonia Marie Olivas; and small business owner Mary Soriano.
LJTC trustee candidates running for the first time include Realtor Natasha Alexander; retired businesswoman Corinne Fleming; financial advisor Joseph Pitrofsky; advertising and marketing consultant Kate Masel; Realtor Charles Schevker; Newcomers Club President Glenda Rothberg; and UCSD project coordinator Courtney Hibbard.
Ballots are mailed to members a minimum of 10 days prior to the election.
- Town Council trustees resolve conflict; restructure executive committee during special meeting
- Town Council to meet over board shakeup
- Town Council to vote on trustees, changes to bylaws
- Esther Viti Day is Dec. 7; next La Jolla cleanup is Dec. 11
- La Jolla's park management groups in transition
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=102661