La Jolla Republican Woman to host tea March 9
The La Jolla Republican Women will hold a membership coffee/tea, 10 a.m. to noon Saturday, March 9 at the home of Claire Reiss, 9675 La Jolla Farms Road.
The coffee/tea is designed to build membership by inviting La Jolla woman to engage with current members. The guest speaker will be Nancy Eisenhart, California Federation of Republican Women’s Southern Division president. Previous speakers have included Sheriff Bill Gore and San Diego’s assistant police chief, Shelley Zimmerman.
The cost is $15 for members. Guests are free, but must first RSVP by phoning (858) 459-7545.
- Sunday’s La Jolla Christmas Parade is ready to roll
- Nov. 15 – Nov. 22 Community Calendar
- Bird Rock Roasters holds benefit for wounded warriors
- Break dancing sensation comes to La Jolla as part of yoga class
- La Jolla Open Aire Market marks 14th year with Harvest Festival on Sunday, Oct. 28
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=102646