Senior safe driving course set to begin in March at JCC in La Jolla
Changes in senior drivers and driving strategies to remain safe drivers are among the topics that will be discussed. The classroom program is for those ages 50 and older.
Course completion qualifies the participant for a discount on vehicle insurance premium for a three-year period.
The cost is $12 for AARP members and $14 for non-members. Members must bring their valid AARP card to the course. Participants are required to attend both sessions to qualify for a certificate of completion.
To sign up, call Melanie Rubin at (858) 362-1141.
- La Jolla Community Calendar Feb. 7 – Feb. 13, 2013
- Congressman Scott Peters will hold an open house at new district office in La Jolla Feb. 16
- Sunday’s La Jolla Christmas Parade is ready to roll
- La Jolla Community Center thanks benefactors at ‘reopening’ party
- La Jolla Open Aire Market marks 14th year with Harvest Festival on Sunday, Oct. 28
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=101945