La Jollan Karen Dow joins CONNECT Board
Karen Dow of La Jolla has been elected to the CONNECT board of Directors as a member of its executive committee.
Dow, and her late husband Bill, purchased a condo in the Village as their San Diego get-away while they were living and working in the San Francisco Bay Area. Dow is a long-time “Inner Circle” supporter of the La Jolla Playhouse, a member of Athena and the San Diego Women’s foundation.
She is a partner in the intellectual property law firm, Sughrue Mion, PLLC. Dow’s practice focuses on all phases of life science patent matters and counseling, including intellectual property transactions. “I am honored to be a part of CONNECT’s executive Committee representing one of the nation’s most successful regional economic development programs for high-technology and life science inventors and entrepreneurs,” said Dow.
- La Jolla Community Calendar Dec. 13 – Dec. 20, 2012
- Philanthropy 101: La Jolla Country Day School embraces new program for future philanthropists
- REBA raises nearly $8,000 for police storefront office
- Bird Rock council gives residents heads-up on five issues
- 10 Questions: East Coast transplant Linda Hensel enjoys new life in La Jolla
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=101939