Sunday Musicale series begins this weekend at Darlington House
The first will feature Jin Yang, violinist with the San Diego Symphony and Ines Irawati, pianist and teacher at Point Loma Nazarene University, 2-4 p.m. Feb. 24.
The second will showcase The Torrey Pines String Quintet, 2-4 p.m. March 10, and the third will star flamenco guitarist Anthony Garcia, 2-4 p.m. April 14.
Champagne, wine, cheese and hors d’oeuvres will be served. Valet parking is included in the ticket price of $100 for the series or $40 per musicale. For reservations and more information, call (858) 454-7625.
- Social Service League of La Jolla gala is a holiday affair
- Bird Rock Elementary in La Jolla competing for $50,000 music grant
- Westfield UTC ‘re-opens’ upscale shopping center with new retailers
- Biographer to share Jimi Hendrix ‘experience’ at book signing; La Jollan recalls summer with rock icon
- Athenaeum sets its 23rd chamber concert series
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=101930