Jewish Center will offer three-part series in La Jolla about conditions in the Middle East
The San Diego Center for Jewish Culture’s Distinguished Speaker series will feature three lectures about the Middle East with Professor Jacob Goldberg, who will speak at 7 p.m. March 4, 6 and 7 at Lawrence Family JCC, Jacobs Family Campus, 4126 Executive Drive, La Jolla.
An internationally acclaimed lecturer and consultant on the Middle East, Goldberg has taught at the College of Legal Studies in Israel and was acting head and senior research fellow at Tel Aviv University’s Dayan Center for Middle Eastern Studies. His emphasis is on Arab-Israeli relations, Persian Gulf politics and oil, and American-Israeli relations.
Goldberg’s topics include: “The Struggle for the Future Middle East: Arab Spring or Islamic Winter?,” “The Impact of Israel’s Elections: New Directions for Israel?” and “The Iranian Nuclear Challenge: Will 2013 be The Year of decision?”
Tickets are $12 JCC members and $15 non-members and are available by calling the JCC box office at (858) 362-1348. For more information, contact Noah at 858-362-1327 or visit sdcjc.org
- 7630 Fay Ave. in La Jolla is not on market for public auction
- Board of Education issues layoff notices to nearly 1,000 classified employees for next fiscal year
- CCDC chairman stepping down
- San Diego Coastkeeper leader to step down
- City settles on firm for San Diego Convention Center expansion
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=102003