Hospice provider expands service area to La Jolla
San Diego’s Elizabeth Hospice, which provides hospice care at both Scripps La Jolla and Scripps Green hospitals, has expanded its service area to care for hospice patients and their families in their private residences in the La Jolla area, specifically in the 92037 and 92122 zip codes.
Elizabeth Hospice offers hospice care services for those diagnosed with a life-limiting illness. The hospice professionals provide patients and families with supportive services that keep the patient comfortable, but also provide emotional support.
Since opening its doors 34 years ago, Elizabeth Hospice has provided services to more than 83,000 patients and families in northern San Diego County neighborhoods, regardless of their ability to pay.
For more information, call (760) 737-2050 or visit elizabethhospice.org
- La Jolla oncologist pleads guilty to dispensing unapproved drugs
- New CHEERS Foundation to tout women’s health in La Jolla
- The different between a cold and the flu
- GMO panel to be held at UCSD this October
- Two La Jolla scientists predicted to win Nobel Prize
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=101673