La Jolla Cluster Association to hold town hall meeting Feb. 19
The La Jolla Cluster Association, which represents La Jolla’s five public schools, will present its educational goals at a town hall discussion regarding a partnership agreement between the Cluster Association and the San Diego Unified School District, 6:30-7:30 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 19 at the Muirlands Middle School auditorium, 1056 Nautilus St.
One goal, according to organizers, is to have the agreement approved by the end of the 2013 school year. Three years in the making, La Jolla teachers and principals are finally reaching consensus on the freedoms they seek from the San Diego Unified School District.
In a press release, the La Jolla Cluster Association said the teachers’ union is partnering with them to support what its local educators are requesting. For more information, visit lajollacluster.com
- Gillispie School acquires new land for sports field
- The Principal’s Office: Meet Alison Fleming. Powered by hugs, the head of La Jolla’s The Gillispie School strives to lead by example
- The Principal’s Office: Meet Jill Platt. Coffee, prayer and love of students fuels All Hallows Academy principal in La Jolla
- La Jolla Cluster Association wants community educated on budget crisis
- OPINION: Homework is a hot topic for La Jolla parents
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=101681