Parent educator to discuss child-raising myths at La Jolla United Methodist Church Nursery School event
La Jolla United Methodist Church Nursery School will host a parenting lecture by Susie Walton, titled “The Key to Personal Freedom: How myths affect our family lives,” 6:30-8 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 5 in the Sanctuary of the La Jolla United Methodist Church, 6063 La Jolla Blvd.
Walton maintains that many of the beliefs we have about parenting stem from the way we were raised as children, and what we have heard or seen over the years. She will discuss these beliefs while shedding light on new ideas about parenting and providing practical tools to implement instantly at home.
Admission is $5 per person.
Childcare is available for $5 per child. Reserve childcare by Jan. 31. Contact Rev. Diane Davis, Children and Family Ministries Director at email@example.com
- Rummage sale nets $2,200 for school music programs at La Jolla High and Muirlands Middle schools
- Summer internships hold life lessons
- Summer internships hold life lessons for students
- Grateful Hearts: Four spiritual leaders share thoughts on being thankful
- Famed physicist to lecture at Point Loma Nazarene
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=101194