Health seminar to explore use of natural supplements
Scripps Center for Integrative Medicine staff will offer the latest practical insights about the safety and effectiveness of vitamins, herbs and minerals at the 10th annual Natural Supplements School, 1-5:30 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 30 at the Hilton San Diego Resort on Mission Bay.
The event is open to the public, with a registration fee of $99 at (858) 652-5400 or scripps.org/conferenceservices
The seminar will help attendees understand how to interpret product labels and claims; explore the use of supplements for pain, inflammation, fatigue and heart conditions; and conclude with a discussion and Q&A session.
There will also be informational materials to take home.
- Infant health fair and baby clothing swap planned for Saturday, Feb. 25
- High-tech fish tracking gives NOAA researcher insights into conservation
- Doctor earns award for her work in whole-person healing
- Survey ranks UCSD, Scripps among ‘best hospitals’ in U.S.
- Science Festival calendar packed with events for all
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=100663