Bird Rock aglow with support for streetlights project
The Bird Rock Community Council hosted a dedication for the La Jolla Boulevard streetlights venture at 4:30 p.m. on Sunday, Jan. 13 in front of Bird Rock Coffee Roasters. The community also gathered to honor the late George Sutton, who spearheaded the project. Sutton served as a board member on La Jolla’s Traffic & Transportation Committee since 2006 and was secretary and vice president of the community council (2007-2008). He died after a tragic accident in San Diego on June 1, 2011.
- La Jolla’s Bird Rock Community Council appoints new leadership
- Bird Rock council grapples with city permitting process, seeks volunteers for ‘Birdstock’ event
- Drive begins anew to block RV, trailer parking
- Rancho Relaxo taxes paid, property in escrow
- Bird Rock salutes Joe LaCava
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=100615