The Brigintine’s Grilled Swordfish Tacos
Grilled Swordfish Tacos- Serves 4
This is a very easy recipe to prepare, the success comes with buying the best swordfish possible.
8- 2 ounce pieces swordfish, 1.5″x3.5″
2 ounces lime juice
4 Tbl. Cajun seasoning, use your favorite brand
4 ounces red cabbage, shredded
8 ounces salsa fresca, see recipe below
8 ounces ranch salad dressing
8 corn tortillas
4 lime wedge, for garnish
2 ounces grated cheddar cheese
1. Marinate the swordfish with lime juice for 20 minutes. Dry the swordfish and dust with the cajun seasoning and grill two minutes on each side.
2. Heat the tortillas in a pan, using as little oil as possible.
3. Place two tortillas on a plate and top with the red cabbage, salsa fresca and ranch. Place two pieces fish on top and finish with the grated cheddar cheese. Repeat set up for the other plates.
4. Place the lime wedge under one end of the tortilla. Serve!
1 lb. Tomato, chopped
2 oz. Onion, chopped
1 oz. Green onion, chopped
1 oz. Cilantro, chopped
1 tsp. Salt
Mix well and serve.
- Cafe Japengo’s Kobe Beef Burger
- Bangkok Bay’s Chicken Satay
- Puesto’s Mexican Street Cup
- San Diego Smashburger
- Urban Plates’ Turkey Salad
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=100457