La Jolla Cove Swim Club takes a Polar Bear Plunge into the New Year
Members and friends of the La Jolla Cove Swim Club welcomed 2013 at the 35th annual Polar Bear Plunge, which got underway at 10 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 1, 2013 near the lifeguard tower in Kellogg Park. Hundreds of spirited swimmers (and some in costume) took to the La Jolla shoreline, followed by a potluck and chili party.
- Athletes to benefit from $1.2 million raised during San Diego Triathlon Challenge at La Jolla Cove
- September has many opportunities for La Jollans to swim for a cause
- Las Patronas welcomes new class, reveals 2013 Jewel Ball theme at La Jolla luncheon
- 5,000 expected at La Jolla Cove for Challenged Athletes Foundation’s San Diego Triathlon Challenge
- San Diego Triathlon Challenge at La Jolla Cove is sold-out
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=100358