83rd Candlelight Ball benefits Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
The magnificent décor of the Candlelight Ball was created by Kathy Wright and Company.
For the ninth year, philanthropist and newspaper heiress Betty Knight Scripps served as chairman of the 83rd annual Candlelight Ball. Under her leadership the event has raised more than $22 million to support life-saving care at Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla. Guests gathered at The Grand Del Mar on Dec. 1, 2012 to partake of cocktails, dinner, breathtaking decor and holiday music from The Bob Hardwick Sound.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters honors Padres Chairman Ron Fowler as 2012 ‘Person of the Year’ at La Jolla event
- Sanford-Burnham Institute holds ‘Marching Towards a Cure’ gala in La Jolla
- Congregation Beth Israel of La Jolla marks its 150th year with gala featuring actor/singer Mandy Patinkin
- Social Service League of La Jolla gala is a holiday affair
- St. Germaine Silver Tea in La Jolla raises funds to aid child protection services
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=100344