Polar Bear Plunge set for 10 a.m. Jan. 1 at La Jolla’s Kellogg Park in the Shores
Ready? Set? Dive! The annual winter water event, hosted by the La Jolla Cove Swim Club, begins 10 a.m. New Year’s Day, Jan. 1 near the lifeguard tower in La Jolla Shores’ Kellogg Park. lajollacoveswimclub.com
- Swimmer to tackle English Channel in honor of coach
- Matt Pawinski’s Eagle Scout project is boon to Kellogg Park in La Jolla
- Think we’ve identified the Mystery Students!
- San Diego’s summer beach quality was excellent, group reports
- Paths of La Jolla: Torrey Pines reserve a feast for the eyes
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=99577