City offers Christmas tree recycling in La Jolla
The City of San Diego will provide residents with the opportunity to recycle their Christmas trees with two drop-off sites in La Jolla.
Recycled Christmas trees are used for composting. The City, along with the Environmental Services Department, asks that residents drop off Christmas trees during daylight hours, without ornaments, trash or tree stands at Kate Sessions Park on Soledad Road, and Swanson Pool on 3585 Governor Drive.
For more information, call the Recycling Hotline at (858) 694-7000.
- Art museums in La Jolla and San Diego launch collaborative ‘Behold, America!’
- Life after C Street: Mayor Sanders’ go-to gal ready for some La Jolla leisure time
- La Jolla Beach and Tennis Club readies for National Over 40 Hard Court Championships
- La Jolla Newcomers Club hosts welcome event for new members
- Biographer to share Jimi Hendrix ‘experience’ at book signing; La Jollan recalls summer with rock icon
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=99089