Girard Gourmet’s Eggplant Stuffed with Spinach and Cheese
Eggplant Stuffed with Spinach and Cheese
• 2 eggplants sliced, with skin removed
• 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
• 1 pound spinach
• 1 pound mozzarella cheese
• 1 cup marinara sauce
Method: Roast eggplant slices coated in olive oil at 400 degrees F for 10 minutes.
Saute spinach with olive oil; add salt, pepper and nutmeg to taste. When cool, mix with ricotta and mozzarella.
Make rolls of eggplant and spinach mix. Top with marinara sauce and shredded mozzarella.
Bake for 10-15 minutes at 300 degrees F until cheese is melted.
- AMICI’S EAST COAST PIZZERIA Artichoke Panzanella Salad
- On the Menu Recipe: Crab Catcher’s Cioppino
- On the Menu: The Public House’s Kobe Wagyu Burger
- Corned Beef Hash ala Hennessey’s
- On the Menu Recipe: Tapenade’s Wild Mushroom Ravioli
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=98618