Taste of La Jolla raises $19,000 for La Jolla High School
The 2012 Taste of La Jolla, a benefit for the Foundation of La Jolla High School, raised more than $19,000 on Oct. 23. At the event, 25 La Jolla eateries prepared special samples made for the occasion. More than 400 participants, who purchased a ticket for $45 each, received a bracelet, permitting them one sample from each restaurant, and a walking map to each location.
The Foundation wishes to thank the restaurants that donated food, allowing 100 percent of ticket sales to go toward the high school.
The restaurants are: Alfonso’s, Amici’s Pizza, Azul, Aroma/Barfly, Burger Lounge, Coldstone Creamery, Crab Catcher, The Cottage, Eddie V’s, Extreme Pizza, George’s at the Cove Girard Gourmet, Hennessey’s, Herringbone, Jersey Mike’s, Jose’s, NINE-TEN, Panera Bread, Puesto, Roppongi, Smashburger, Tapenade, We Olive, Whisknladle and Zenbu.
For information about the Foundation of La Jolla High School, visit ljhs.sandi.net/foundation
- NINE-TEN Restaurant to offer special Thanksgiving Day menu in La Jolla
- La Jolla’s Town Council, Planning Association discuss pending issues
- The Principal’s Office: Meet Jill Platt. Coffee, prayer and love of students fuels All Hallows Academy principal in La Jolla
- Restaurateur starts online petition to force action on La Jolla Cove stench
- Aroma Café offers a chic collection of dining experiences in La Jolla
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=97625