La Jolla Presbyterian Church concert to benefit Superstorm Sandy survivors
To raise money for the victims of Superstorm Sandy, which took place Oct. 29 on the Eastern seaboard, La Jolla Presbyterian Church will hold a charity concert 5 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 18 at 7715 Draper Ave.
Titled, “You’ll Never Walk Alone,” the program will feature the La Jolla Brass under the direction of John Lorge, the LJPC Quartet and Friends, and organist William J. Lullo.
“The musicians are donating their time and talents to this cause and all proceeds from your tax-deductible donations will be contributed to the disaster relief fund of a Presbyterian church in the affected area of the storm,” said organizer Carol Manifold. “Bring a friend and your checkbook.”
- In The Spotlight: Des McAnuff returns for rock extravaganza premiering at Playhouse
- La Jolla Symphony/Chorus to open season with eclectic program, ‘Hero/Anti-Hero’
- Break dancing sensation comes to La Jolla as part of yoga class
- Magazine hosts innovators forum at UCSD
- Playhouse has fun creating musical ‘The Nightingale’
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=97705