Scott Paulson to trot out his annual turkey show at Geisel Library, UCSD
Sound effects expert Scott Paulson (aka Outreach Coordinator of the UC San Diego Arts Library and leader of the Teeny-Tiny Pit Orchestra) will host his annual Turkey Calling Show at noon, Wednesday, Nov. 21 in the Seuss Room at Geisel Library on UCSD campus.
The free program will be presented in the style of an old-time, live radio broadcast.
“With all due respect to the East Coast turkey, visit us at this show and find out why the West Coast turkey rules!” Paulson said.
“You’ll also get instruction on how to use turkey calls and find out how the American turkey became popular in European art.”
Special guests will include story lady Melanie Peters and Aislinn Sotelo (appearing as the radio ballet teacher), Glenn Motil and Christian Hertzog. The house band will be The Teeny-Tiny Pit Orchestra.
Questions? Call (858) 822-5758 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- California design magazine roasts Geisel Library as 1 of 25 U.S. buildings that is an eyesore
- Shiver me timbers! History professor debunks myths about pirates at UCSD’s Geisel Library
- Author/Illustrator Geoff Relf and his Gordon the Clam share memories with UCSD Arts Library
- UCSD carilloneur wants to play YOUR favorite song in La Jolla
- Friends of the Poor in La Jolla will serve up spaghetti … and compassion
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=97525