La Jolla Shores Association celebrates fall at festival fundraiser
Andrea Coomes, Melissa Manos and Dr. Lori Nettleton give away prizes, toothpaste and toothbrushes at the Fall Fest.
A number of Spidermen, princesses and cowgirls turned up on Avenida de la Playa for the fifth annual Fall Family Fest on Oct. 11. Guests came in costume to sample food, ride a train and explore the avenue at the fundraiser for the La Jolla Shores Association. A “passport” listing participating businesses granted participants access. Chef Bernard Guillas of The Marine Room partnered with Voulez Vous Bistro to present a dessert at Surf Diva, where employees were dressed in Western wear.
- REBA raises nearly $8,000 for police storefront office
- County warns residents to stay away from bats
- Bird Rock council gives residents heads-up on five issues
- Magazine hosts innovators forum at UCSD
- Fall Fest on Avenida de la Playa in La Jolla Shores is Oct. 29
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=96546