La Jolla Elementary holds meet-and-greet party for parents, teachers
Catering was provided by The Abbey Catering and hosted by Val Guagliardo and Sarah Bolla
Parents, teachers and administrators gathered on the rooftop of La Jolla Cove Suites on Oct. 4 for a La Jolla Elementary School benefit. All proceeds went to the school because all refreshments were donated. Parent Krista Baroudi, owner of La Jolla Cove Suites, said the purpose of the party, in addition to raising funds, was to give parents and faculty members a chance to interact in a casual, friendly setting. Participants enjoyed hors d’oeuvres compliments of The Abbey Catering, and cocktails courtesy of Best Beverage. Musician Greg Feldman sang and played guitar as the sun set.
- La Jolla Village Merchants Association holds candidate mixer
- La Jolla Cove Suites takes to the Travel Channel on Monday, May 21 — Don’t miss it!
- Newcomers celebrate the season mindful of children in need
- Roses and candlelight combine for hospital’s gala
- La Jolla Elementary School students go for fun
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=96331