Surf’s Up at Muirlands Middle School in La Jolla
Muirlands Surf Team, 30 members strong, held its first weekly practice session Oct. 4 with the goal of having fun and improving surfing skills. President Mike Perreault said this year the team of students from Muirlands Middle School in La Jolla will participate in surf contests against 14 other middle schools in San Diego County.
- Evans’ sixth- and seventh-graders learn on iPads
- Festival brings street closures this weekend
- Social networks have impact on voter turnout, UC San Diego study shows
- Muirlands Middle School parents return to school
- Bird Rock artist helps Muirlands students make mosaics
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=96117