Starry, Starry Night gala marks 10th year advocating for kids; event attracts attendees from La Jolla, Rancho Santa Fe, Del Mar and San Diego region
The 10th annual Starry, Starry Night benefit for the Voices for Children charity was held Sept. 29 at the Rancho Valencia Resort in Del Mar. Cocktails, dinner, and music from blues guitarist Coco Montoya filled the evening to raise funds for the Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) program in San Diego, which advocates for the best interests of abused and neglected children. The event attracted attendees from La Jolla, Rancho Santa Fe, Del Mar, Carmel Valley, Solana Beach and the San Diego region.
- Chimpanzees advocate Jane Goodall presides over benefit in La Jolla
- Newcomers celebrate the season mindful of children in need
- Roses and candlelight combine for hospital’s gala
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters ready for its 50th year in the county
- Newcomers kick off year at Beach & Tennis Club party
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=96210