San Diego Triathlon Challenge at La Jolla Cove is sold-out
Registration for the 2012 San Diego Triathlon Challenge/5k/Tour de Cove is sold-out for Sunday, Oct. 21 at La Jolla Cove. The event features swimming, biking and running.
Aspen Medical Products San Diego Triathlon Challenge (SDTC) is a unique event boasting an all-new “challenge distance” triathlon course consisting of a 1-mile swim, 44-mile bike and 10-mile run on one of the most breathtaking courses in the country.
Athletes compete side by side with Ironman champions, world-class challenged athletes, celebrities and other enthusiasts while raising funds for the Challenged Athletes Foundation. Money raised will help CAF provide individuals with physical challenges with the tools necessary to find success in sports — and in life. Complete details are at www.challengedathletes.org
- Surf’s Up at Muirlands Middle School in La Jolla
- La Jolla Cove hosts a crowd at San Diego Triathlon Challenge
- Challenged Athletes Foundation events heading for La Jolla
- September has many opportunities for La Jollans to swim for a cause
- Runners against cancer wanted
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=96176