Professor Sam Popkin to discuss his new book on Presidential elections at JCC in La Jolla on Oct. 4
In a preview for the upcoming 2012 San Diego Jewish Book Fair, national Presidential campaign analyst and UCSD Professor Sam Popkin will present in-depth and timely insights from his new book, “The Candidate: What it takes to win and hold the White House,” 7 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 4, at the Jewish Community Center, 4126 Executive Drive.
Popkin will provide an “insider’s tour” comparing the wins and losses of recent campaigns and where America might be headed in November.
Tickets $7 students with ID, $8 members, $10 non-members)
RSVP: (858) 362-1348.
- Lifeguards’ ‘Fill the Fin’ campaign to help fund water safety programs, youth swim lessons
- Retired art teacher continues to learn about painting
- The Children’s School to show ‘Race to Nowhere’
- Promoter details plans for farmers market in Bird Rock
- La Jolla crimelog Oct. 9 – 15
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=95662