Casa de Bandini’s Chicken Mango Quesadilla
16 oz. mango cut into 1 cm. cubes
1 medium red onion chopped
2 bunches cilantro – chopped
2 oz. fresh lime juice
2 oz. jalepeno – chopped fine
2 red bell pepper – diced
Mix all ingredients together, cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours to let flavors marry.
Place one medium sized flour tortilla on a hot grill. Add a layer of 2 oz. mixed cheddar and jack cheese, 4 oz grilled chicken breast, and 4 oz. of mango salsa spread liberally and top with 2 more oz. of mixed cheese and another flour tortilla. Cook till golden brown on both sides then cut into wedges. Serve with additional mango salsa on the side.
- Cavaillon’s Bread and Butter Pudding
- Puesto’s Mexican Street Cup
- Inn at Rancho Santa Fe’s Kung Pao Chicken (Thai Style)
- On the Menu Recipe: Taverna Blu’s Garlic Pesto-ccine
- On the Menu Recipe: Market’s ‘Point Reyes Blue Cheese Souffle & Satsuma Tangerines’
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=95523