Hot time in the ol’ town for Haute Nights
September 15, 2012. Â© Nancee E. LewisLa Jolla by the Sea ended its summer series Haute La Jolla Nights on Saturday, September 15, 2012 in style and with pizazz as the streets were lined with pedestrians taking in the sites and sounds of live bands, art gallery special events and retail shopping deals and displays. Casey Turner entertains Haute La Jolla Nights attendees at the corner of Prospect and Girard. Photography by Nancee E. Lewis. All Rights Reserved.
Despite the record-setting heat of Saturday, Sept. 15, La Jolla Village Merchants Association ended its inaugural summer series “Haute La Jolla Nights,” with style and pizzazz. The Village streets were lined with pedestrians taking in the sights and sounds of live bands, special art gallery events, and retail shopping deals and displays.
- Laureates honored at Kyoto Prize Symposium gala
- Passion! Fire! Romance! at Orchestra Nova salute to Spain
- Spring tea follows Village Garden Club’s annual masters’ event
- La Jolla Town Council has its day at the races
- Film, fun and fashion mix at art museum’s alt.pictures fest
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=95335