Jesse James Reno to appear at Contemporary Gallery of Art event in La Jolla Sept. 15
Jesse James Reno, who some are calling “the greatest living graffiti artist of today,” will be at La Jolla Contemporary Art Gallery, 6-9 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 15 at 7946 Ivanhoe Ave. Reno will be working on an original mural at the gallery, and will also be signing his new book and discussing his unique approach to his medium, subjects and method.
He will complete a project in San Diego later this year, which is now in the planning stages.
For more details, call Leslie Marchetti (619) 213-2706.
- UCSD PRIME students drive collaboration with Museum of Photographic Arts
- Best works of San Diego artists in Athenaeum Juried Show on Friday
- Lux Art Institute announces next year’s residents
- Botanic Garden offers kids a mix of nature, art and summer fun
- New exhibit opening in Oceanside reveals the life and art of Francoise Gilot
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=94755